miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

7° Sesión


(Form has / have + past participle)

Examples:

You have seen that movie many times.
You have not seen that movie many times.

*We use the present perfect to say that an action happened at an unspecified time before now.
*The exact time is not important.
*You can´t use the Present Perfect with specific time expressions such as: yesterday, one year ago, last week, when I was a child, when I´ lived in Japan, at the moment, that.

We can use the Present Perfect with unspecific expressions, unspecific time such as: ever never, once, many times ,several times, before, so far, already, yet, etc.

Examples:

* I have seen that movie twenty times.
* I think I have met him once before.
*There have been many earthquake in California.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario